I Got A Rock I Got A Rock

i was going to say "hey its like arnold" but bill premo beat me to it (i hate that guy btw he's my enemy :/

Anyway all your cartoons are so pretty and well animated! I love you Ivan!

Mega64 Animation: Farting on Babies Mega64 Animation: Farting on Babies

Even cooler than the last! The world needs more Mega64 animations.

Peck Goes to School Peck Goes to School

Everything about what you guys put together is outstanding.

Inspired Inspired

Hey I didn't know you were going to finish this! I'm glad you did cause this turned out really well. Everything in this is so solid, I love it. In fact I kinda...uh,,,sorry im just kinda nervous but,,,,,i Love You

Spinalpalm responds:

I love you too!!!! <3

TD-I'm A Second Year TD-I'm A Second Year

This episode taught me what K in CMYK stands for. I don't need college, all I need is Technical Dave.

Raziberry responds:

I'll put this quote on the back of my best-selling novel.

CREAMY ITALIAN CREAMY ITALIAN

jon...andre may have said some harsh things to you in the YT comments but i'm here to say that this cartoon simply rocks. It's a visual step up from your previous toons. It was an overall damn good toon. Jon.. I love ya (:

How To Use Adobe Animate 101 How To Use Adobe Animate 101

The beginning was kinda funny because of your voice acting. The Flash crashing joke is so wildly unoriginal. It's time for people to come up with some new joke about animation.
I guess it's just something in my circle of animators I follow and content that I watch but people do this joke over and over again and this is just such a saturated version of it.
I pretty much only want to discourage this topic. Keep on animating, you know how to make funny stuff! I watched The Animation Teacher and that was pretty good.

HipnikDragomir responds:

Aw, thank you c: I do agree that it's been done too many times, but Flash crashed on me so often that I just wanted to let some steam out and make something out of it. So I think this cartoon is just me venting :p

It's up to you. It's up to you.

This was really good! The style's cool and the overall THING about this was serious but goofy. I like that kinda stuff. Northridge has gotten very good at singing, too. Proud of him and proud of you!

Crust Crust

It's so much better watching a funny film rather than one of calarts stupid bullshit films about bullshit. You did a great job, brewstew. The characters poses are really cool and also, i think you're a great guy all around bobby brewster

Fountain of Youth Fountain of Youth

Everyone wrote a long review but I'm not good at that so I'll just tell you that i liked this but i think i should tell you that andre said it was really shitty and that he never wants to work with you again?? he said he hates you and you look like a guy who would smell bad IRL?? idk that's what he told me but anyway i liked this cartoon. Good job Jon and I can't wait to sleep int he same bed as you at Pico Day. It was funny, Freddy made me laugh, but bobby brewster apparently voice acted in it and i don't know about him because i've seen his cartoons and i think he smokes weed.