View Profile Lepy

82 Movie Reviews

Alright, here's the story: I sent this to my friend Andre saying "Andre, this looks like you from the future" and he said "oh yeah, I saw this when I went to a fortune teller and she showed me this in her crystal ball" and we all laughed and I honestly thought that was going to be the end of it. I really did.
A few seconds later, Andre asks "Hey, do you want to vote 5 stars on this with me?" and I watch it and I'm like "Well I wouldn't normally vote 5 stars on this, it's just a short thing" and then he tells me to go Shakespeare on his ass like "shall I compare thee to a 5 star review" and I'm like "but I'm not going to give it 5 stars, it's not amazing but it's not bad, it's just like an after effects test or something" and he's like "okay well just say that" so here we are. I'm not giving this a 5 star review because it's not amazing, but it's not offensive or anything. It's just a guy eating a burrito with some average AFX lighting!

BusterB98 responds:

Thanks man! no bother

anyone else catch the glasses error?

Stuff made in 2021 that looks like it was made in 2006 is always inneresting to me

1 Game Review

Challenging.

It's challenging, I'll tell you that.
Good idea, also.
But please, give the controls.
It took me a while just to find them.

But, yes. This was a good game.

1 Audio Review

Dearest Yotam

You are a master of music.
This was the equivalent of mashmallows being shoved in my ears, while my ears grew tastebuds (?). This was so beautiful, my face just exploded with pizza, and pizza tastes good. Your voice is as smooth as that chocolate milk you buy at the store. You know the kind.
ILY>

14 Art Reviews

i sure hope they have plenty of clothes!

*pulls out shotgun*

Potatoman responds:

Peter Griffin Top 10 Moments

my friend eathan might have norovirus and this image helped him get better

Insano